The Luxembourg edition will be the first GVS event in Europe consolidating Luxembourg’s position as a leading start up nation, and as a key player for venture capital and private equity.
What is the Global Ventures Summit?
The Global Venture Summit (GVS) is focused on empowering scalable technologies in high growth markets by bringing a large cohort of more than 100 Silicon Valley VCs, 200 International Business Angels, corporate leaders, policy makers to meet and be exposed to the best and most innovative local start-up companies. Because good ideas don’t just come out of Silicon Valley, GVS seeks to provide global and support the best business ideas, start-ups and entrepreneurs coming out of innovative emerging markets across the planet.
Xavier Bettel, Prime Minister
Pierre Gramegna, Minister of Finance
Snoop Dogg, Partner, Casa Verde
Billy Zane, Partner, Parkpine Capital
See full list of speakers HERE
- Meet hundreds of powerful investors from around the world.
- Enter the GVS Pitch Battle and compete for your chance to win $50,000 in investment and a trip to Silicon Valley to meet with investors.
- Pitch your startup directly to investors and gain funding, investment and mentoring support.
- Exhibit your startup, refine your elevator pitch and get the word out about what you’re working on.
- Network and share ideas with fellow startup founders.
- Gain access to hundreds of early stage, exclusive deals before anyone knows about them.
- Meet hundreds of startups under one roof and find your next investment.
- Meet with regulatory, policy and government leaders from around SE Asia and start the dialogue for global investment partnerships.
- Discover the reason behind the trending investment interest in Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence, IOT (Internet of Things), Big Data, Blockchain, & Drone Technologies.
- Learn how to create an entrepreneurial environment inside your own company.
- Connect with successful corporate VCs and learn best practices.
- Meet with leaders from around SE Asia and start the dialogue for global business partnerships.
- Sponsor GVS and get your brand in front of 1,000’s of attendees.
- Learn how to support a startup ecosystem in your region.
- Meet with potential investors and entrepreneurs.
- Understand why economic growth for your city, state or country is reliant on investment in the startup community.